jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hello everyone!

Today I'll gonna write about my favourite piece of technology.



In this time's our society it relates everyday with technological artifacts, so almost people have cellphones, computer, TV's in every momet of his life we can be communicated and know what is happening. The most people can be choose his cellphones like his favourite piece of technology, but for me it is the computer. 

When I was like a 5 or 6 years, my mom's buy a computer. This computer are used by all the family, so we shared. I spend almost the complete day playing games, my favourite was Don King Kong!. Later I discover YouTube and Facebook so now saw a lot's of videos, movies, series and talk with my friends since my house in any moment. 

At 14 year's was given my own computer! a Notebook or Laptop, whatever you say. 
Since this moment I used everyday the Laptop, I continue seeing videos, movies, series, talk with my friends but I also work from her.

I like it the computer because we can do a lot of things. 
We can do: used the Internet, searching information, watch movies or series, do job's, playing games, listenign music or read books online. 

I think that my life would a little borred without a Laptop, because when I arrive to my house one of the things that I do is taking the Laptop and go to the Internet and have a moment of fun.

Sooooo................. in this moment I have a new Laptop and i try to found all his functions, because I'm not very technological. 

Well this are the reasons because the Laptop is my favourite piece of technology. 
Read you soon!~ 

2 comentarios:

  1. What would we do without the computer?

    It is very necessary!
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh! I share with you that the computer is my favourite piece of technology!

    ResponderEliminar