martes, 2 de junio de 2015

A photograph I like it 


Hello everyone! 
Today I'll gonna write about a photograph that I like.

First I'll tell you that in the photography you can see my friends and me. If I remember correctly in that afternoon we suppose that we are together for study....... but the last thing we did was study!!.  

We are in my room that day "for study", but we don't study anything. We finished watching a lot of videos on YouTube, laughing about everything and finally taking a lot of photos!. 
The camera taking the photos in automatic mode, for all us appear in theirs.
This photos are memories about my last year in the high school. 

For me every photography have a story behind, a story to tell, this photograph have one too. 

This photography for me it represents the friendship that we have with amazing people that we know. That friendship real, the kind of friends that we know are for all the life, that will be in the good, bad, the worst and the best moments in our life. 

I really really like this photo because I remember that we have a lot of fun that day. 


"Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know they are there"―Cristy Evans


Read you soon!





7 comentarios:

  1. that cute photo cote !!! :) I miss my friends :( I hope you continue to do crazy things together, Greetings !! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your photograph! It's beautiful
    The friendship is so important for me too.
    I wish see my friends more often :(
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that beautiful words of Cristy Evans and seeing the picture, I honestly can`t tell which is you, all the girls are very much alike :O!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. that beautiful words of Cristy Evans and seeing the picture, I honestly can`t tell which is you, all the girls are very much alike :O!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your photo is so cute! I can see the truth friendship in it (: See u

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Cote! Your picture is very nice. I remenbered my old friends.
    That phrase is very true.

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar