jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

A country I'd like to visit


Hello everyone!

Today I gonna write about a country I'd like to visit.

First I have to write that I want visit the most of the countries in the world, but if I have to choose one to visit, this be there in the European zone.

The country that I really like visit is the United Kingdom, specifically England. I really love the way that the England’s speak, his accent is so gorgeous and his costumes are amazing, they are very organized.

England is a territory of United Kingdom, a nation. His have a long history, a very important moment in the universal history is the Industrial Revolution that changed the way of production in the world. The political system is a constitutional monarchy and parliamentary system. In the literature highlights William Shakespeare. England have very similar costumes with the United Kingdom. There are so many places that can visit like: Museums, Churches, Parks, Palace and Cities.




If I go there I like spend all the day on the streets and visit every part of England, but if I couldn’t I lead a list with the places that I must visit like the Palace of Buckingham, the center of England, the museum Madame Tussaud’s, the Tower Bridge, Tower of London or the park Brecom Bracoms in Gales for mentioned someone’s, and take a lot of pictures of those places.

I would like work a few times on England like one year for learn to talk well the idiom, the costumes and know the entire city.

Read you soon!




3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also find England is a very interesting place to visit, I think we could learn something from there is your order!
    If you go, I could bring English tea, please?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love England, it is a beautiful and important country. I like everything that relates to the history of the reigns they had there and wars.

    ResponderEliminar