jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2015

My experience in the blog!

Hello Everyone!!!
Today I gonna write about my experience writing in the blog~. 

Well, my experience writing in the blog was good, interesting and funny! 

I 'm not a person that talk a lot about myself with people that I don't know, but here change that, and share my hobbies, the things that I like to do. It was funny write in a language that I don´t speak, because I can learn other words that are not common or improve the abilities to write in English, so I can say that write in a blog in the class was and interactive, interesting and entertainment way to teach English to the students.

In general I can say that I like to do again the post in the blog, because the topics that we have to write about are commons and related to us.

I feel that my abilities writing are better that in the beginning. I think that now I can express my ideas and opinions more easily, and use connector between paragraphs to reach the cohesion.

In the future I think than can include topics like:
- The favorite food
- A funny story that happen to ourselves
- If they like to do or do not sports
- The favorite place in the city
- The favorite memory that they have
- They hobbies




Create a short story, riddles or fable can be developed the abilities and the imagination and made the learning enjoyable.

Finally continues with the blog sessions is something that the teachers have to do, because for us is more entertainment and closer.


I really like the experiences because give us more confidentially and security. Also is a good moment to express our feelings and dreams.   

Regards!!!!!! 



3 comentarios:

  1. Hello cote, I would have liked us to talk about favorite foods and hobbies of us :( It was a good idea to write a story :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I llike your last words respect to a good moment to express our feelings and dreams!
    and yes, blogging experience has been very useful for express my ideas and opinions more easily :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you that must be include topics such as the favourite food, it's the most important thing in the life <3 hahaha

    ResponderEliminar